Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive FREE rounds of golf?
Once you become a Cardholder, you will receive points for each round of golf you play. Once you accumulate enough points, you can redeem your FREE round during check in at the golf course. Prime Times Cardholders will redeem free rounds under our “5th round free” model at all 21 Founders Collection Courses. The 5th round free redemption value will be based off the rate at that time. See chart below rates and points needed for Free rounds at each course through December 31, 2023. This information will be updated each time there is a rate change.
How many points do I earn for a round of golf?
You will now earn 10 points per dollar paid (excluding tax) all day no matter what time you play. See chart below for rates through December 31, 2023. You can keep track of your points on this website or at check in at the course.
Earning Points for Retail Purchases
You will earn points for retail purchases as part of the new program. For every retail dollar you spend (excluding tax) in the golf shop, you will have one point added to your account. Gift card purchases are not included.
How do I review current rates by course?
Prices are always posted on this website. Click on the Specials tab to view all current rates.
Is my Prime Times Card transferrable?
No, Prime Times memberships are non-transferable.
How many guests can play with me?
Up to 3 guests may play with you at the posted guest rate. Guest rates are available on the “Specials” tab.
Please note the Honors Club Guest Policy if an Honors Club member is booking your tee time.
- If guests are Prime Times Cardholders and the Honors Club member books the tee time 4-5 days in advance: This tee time is outside of the Prime Times Cardholder booking privileges (up to 3 days online/2 days by calling) therefore no Prime Times privileges will be allowed – earning of points or redeeming of points.
- If guests are Prime Times Cardholders and the Honors Club member books the tee time 3 days or less in advance: This tee time falls within the Prime Times Cardholders booking privileges and any Prime Times Cardholders in your group will receive points or be allowed to redeem points for this round.
Do I need to be with my guest when playing?
Yes, the Prime Times member must be present at the tee time for a guest to play at the special guest rates.
How do I get my Prime Times key tag?
Once you join, you pick up your key tag at the course the first time you play. If you misplace your key tag or it is damaged just ask for a new one at any of the courses on your next visit. The golf course staff will issue you a new key tag and attach it to your account.
Where can I use my $50 gift card?
Your $50 gift card can be used at any Prime Times Signature Course pro shop for apparel or food & beverage purchases.
When is my expiration date?
Annual Prime Times Signature and Basic No Points Cardholders have 365 days from the date you sign up with the program.
2023-24 Winter Cards are valid for play December 1, 2023 – February 29, 2024.
How many Free rounds can I redeem per day?
You can redeem up to 4 Free rounds per day if you have enough points in your account to do so. When you check in at the course you can ask the golf shop to redeem the number of rounds, up to 4, for Free if you have enough points in your account.
If I chose not to renew my membership, can I still use the points in my account to redeem Free rounds?
You have 30 days from your expiration date to use any points you have accumulated in your account, assuming you have enough to redeem a Free round. You will not accrue additional points after your expiration date. Click on the Specials tab for points needed by course.
How do I cancel or change a tee time?
All tee time cancellations and changes are handled by our Tee Time Central Staff, call 843-235-6095.
Do you have a Code of Conduct?
Founders Group International takes great pride in the quality of our golf operations, facilities, and staff. We are dedicated to providing positive and memorable experiences for our members and guests. This Code of Conduct is intended to ensure a safe, friendly, and respectful place for members, guests, and staff to gather in the spirit of cooperation, goodwill, fun, and friendly competition.
Code of Conduct
All members and guests will:
- Show respect for all others at all times.
- Display proper etiquette on the course and while using all areas of the facility.
- Do not engage in any form of sexual, racial, religious, or other discrimination or harassment.
- Not verbally or physically threaten or slander others, either personally, electronically, or through social media.
- Respect the golf course, golf cars, and facilities.
- Not conduct themselves in any rude or immoral manner, including the use of profane language, gestures, insults, and other such misbehavior.
- Comply with golf staff, restaurant staff, and maintenance staff requests.
- Abide by all state and local laws and regulations, including the possession of any illegal drugs and weapons on any Founders Group International property.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a legal and responsible manner, purchasing all alcohol at the facility. Privately-owned coolers are not permitted on the premises.
Please note that the privilege of any individual to utilize Founders Group International may be denied, suspended, or terminated if it is determined to be in the best interest of Founders. Any member or visitor who violates or fails to observe the Founders Group International Code of Conduct may be sanctioned as follows:
- Issuance of a verbal or written warning.
- Suspension of his/her playing privileges or membership for a defined period of time.
- Revocation of his/her membership without monetary reimbursement.
- Monetary restitution for damage to property.