Member News & Updates + Golf Tip 4-9-20
A Special Message from LPGA Instructor and Myrtle Beach Golf Ambassador Meredith Kirk from Tradition Club
Scroll below video for transcript and additional news
Hi Friends, hope everyone is staying safe. Thanks for your continued support of the Founders Collection Courses and our membership programs. Our Courses continue to put safety as the number one priority so you can continue to enjoy the game you love while getting some fresh air and exercise. As a reminder a one cart per person policy has been implemented and walking is allowed at the courses where it makes sense. We also wanted to keep you up to date with the latest take-out specials at our opened facilities so scroll below to check those out along with more information. Wanted to share with you a golf tip.
Special Upcoming Curbside/Take-Out Dinners
Pine Lakes (843.315.7711) – Chicken Marsala To-Go – April 15th
River Hills (843.399-2100) – Shrimp Alfredo To-Go – April 15th
Pawleys Plantation (843.237.6036) – Pork Loin To-Go – April 16th
Litchfield Country Club (843.237.3411 ext.5) – Shrimp To-Go – April 17th
Pine Lakes (843.315.7711) – Shrimp To-Go – April 17th
Litchfield Country Club (843.237.3411 ext.5) – Chicken Marsala To-Go – April 21st
Visit the Events section for complete menus and pricing.
From Founders Collection President Steve Mays’ 4/3/20 Message:
- To accommodate the one person per cart directive, all Prime Times courses are now operating on a single tee, running from 8:20 a.m. through 2:00 p.m. with groups going out in 10-minute intervals.
- Tee times after 1 p.m. will be based on cart availability.
- Additionally, walking is now allowed on all Founders Group courses with guests receiving a $5 discount off the applicable rate.
- For golf course club members only, the use of personal carts, provided the golfer signs a liability waiver, is being allowed, too. There is no discount for use of a personal cart.
- We are also launching a new Prime Times promotion that includes a reduced rate at most of your favorite courses.
- Please keep in mind Pine Lakes (must have local id), Grande Dunes (must have local id) and both courses at Myrtlewood ARE OPEN.
Here’s what we are doing to ensure your safety at our facilities:
— Founders Collection Courses have implemented a one cart per person policy
— Anyone who wishes to walk will receive a $5 discount off their rate and will receive full points on qualifying rounds.
— FGI’s entire staff – inside and outside – are wearing sanitation gloves
— FGI staff will not be handling any golf bags
— Carts are being sanitized right before and immediately following each round
— High-traffic areas and public touch points are being sanitized multiple times per day
— Water coolers have been removed from the course and paper starting tickets have been eliminated
— Players are being encouraged to leave flag sticks in
— Golfers are allowed to walk at courses where it makes sense
On another note– Be on the lookout of take out dining specials at particular clubs
Hopefully the golf course can provide an escape, allowing you to enjoy the game while getting some fresh air and exercise.
Founders Collection Courses that are open for play as of 4/9/20
Long Bay Club
River Hills Golf Club
Grande Dunes Resort Club (Must have local identification by order of Myrtle Beach City Council)
Pine Lakes Country Club (Must have local identification by order of Myrtle Beach City Council)
Myrtlewood Palmetto Course
Myrtlewood PineHills Course
King’s North at Myrtle Beach National
West Course at Myrtle Beach National
SouthCreek at Myrtle Beach National
Tradition Golf Club
Litchfield Country Club
Pawleys Plantation Golf Club
TPC Myrtle Beach